Your summer 2018 Alaska bucket listBack To Blog
- Add a short kayak trip to a Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge stay.
- Spot wildlife on this introductory sea kayaking adventure.
- Float the Kenai River, hike, gold pan and more.
- Zipline for optimal treetop views near Denali National Park.
- Explore the backcountry on this rough and wild ATV adventure.
- Go back in time and travel like the pioneers in a horse-drawn covered wagon.
River rafting or scenic float
- Get your heart racing with three hours of whitewater adventure on the Nenana River.
- Get incredible off-trail access with this hike and flight combo.
- Experience all the natural beauty Alaska has to offer on a hike accessible for any level.
- Cross the Arctic Circle and experience the Far North
- Hit the rails for a little bit of history and a whole lot of scenery.
- Tour the beautiful and remote Kennecott Mines.
- Cruise away the day surrounded by some of the most incredible wonders of Alaska in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Visit North America’s last tidewater glacier.
- Catch dinner on the Kenai River, you definitely won’t go hungry.